Black Henna Hair color
colouring easy. This unique hair dye spreads quickly and evenly,
right to the roots of your hair. it imparts silkness and shine,
leaving your hair soft, fragrant and delightfully manageable.
After research & development, we have developed our herbal
natural black hair color that gives a shiny natural black colour to
hair. Superior in quality, the color contains maximum amount of
Herbal ingredients and minimum chemical ingredients. Superior in
quality, our natural black hair color does not have any harmful
effect. High in quality and effectiveness it can be used to maintain
and beautify ones hair for years.
Key ingredients of our Natural Black herbal hair color include -
- Henna (Lawsonia Inermus )
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
- Shikakai (Acacia Concinna)
- Para Phenylenediamine
- Barium Peroxide
- Citric Acid
- Magnesium Carbonate
How to Apply
- Applications - Hair color
- Color - Black, Burgundy, Brown
- Packaging - 100 gms
Take out the coloring powder in a plastic bowl and add 6-7
tablespoons or approx. 35 cc. water in it to make the paste. Make
the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair.
Apply this paste on hair with a brush. Comb the hair after five
minutes so that the paste should reach in the roots of hair. If any
whiteness is observed apply more paste on that portion. Ensure that
the paste is completely applied on hair. Wash the hair after 30
minutes of application with water. Later on wash with soap or
shampoo, as you like.
There are two tests, viz. - strand test & hypersensitivity
that can be done to check the particular shade of color and whether
the color is suitable for a particular skin or not. The details of
these tests are given below -
While using herbal hair colors, we advise our clients to follow
certain safety instructions that are mentioned below -
- Color should be kept away from direct sunlight &
preferably in a dark place.
- The packet of Color should be opened only when ready to use.
- The color should be mixed only in a plastic or glass bowl and
not metal bowl.
- The paste should be applied with the application brush.
- Paste should be used immediately after preparation, (within
4-5 minutes) other wise it may not be effective.
- Take proper care to ensure that color solution does not go
into your eyes.
- The preparation should not be used for dying eyebrows or
eyelashes as severe inflammation of eye may result. In case the
paste gets into eyes, the same should be rinsed immediately.